Monday, September 7, 2009

CaptVids.Com

A friend of mine on my fantasy football league sent this link over the message board of George Carlin talking about the differences between Baseball and Football. I was thrilled to learn about this new website, Captvids, that provides captioned/subtitled videos of stand-up comedians along with other video content found on YouTube. This is something I've wanted to see for a long time, and I'm glad that someone is doing this.

Check out their site if you haven't already to enjoy increased accessibility to online video content. On a side note, I had set up two blogs entitled "Sports Subtitled" and "Deaf YouTube" that feature a small number of captioned and subtitled online videos for the Deaf and hard of hearing, but I've neglected both sites for quite a while now.