Saturday, October 6, 2007

Introduction

Hi,

My name is Dan, and I am a Deaf guy that grew up in Philadelphia, PA. I currently live in NE Florida in Palm Coast, and I wanted to take the opportunity to inform you all about a guy that I think would be a great president for this country, Dr. Ron Paul. I have been following Dr. Paul closely since May or June of 2007, because every time that I saw him, he seemed sincere in his beliefs and seemed to make a lot of sense. The more I looked into him, the more I liked. What frustrated me was that Dr. Paul was seemingly being marginalized by the mainstream media, who when they did not ignore him, seemed to be dismissing him as a "moonbat" and calling his supporters "spammers that live in their parents basements". I wanted deaf and hard of hearing people around the country and this world to get unrestricted access to Dr. Ron Paul and his message of freedom and liberty.

Thanks to the unbelievable efforts of some volunteer Ron Paul Supporters, several subtitled videos of Dr. Paul that were made on the internet or video captured on the news are now available for us. This is why I created this blog, and I hope people will frequent this site for updates whenever they happen. Information is the key to making informed decisions, and I hope one will view the videos with an open mind and see what Dr. Paul has to say.